The Apple iPad mini features 64GB of storage, the A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine for powerful performance, a 3 million-pixel, 7.9" retina display with True Tone, plus two-year Technical Support included. Offering the full iPad experience in a portable size, the iPad mini 5 is a great option for discovering this popular Apple product or if you need a second iPad that you can take with you on your daily commute or your holiday travels.
A compact, portable, pocketable design
- iPad mini 5 features a thin, light and portable design that makes it the perfect on-the-go companion. At just 300 grams and 6.1 millimetres thin, it’s easy to carry with you in one hand or take out of a pocket or bag whenever inspiration strikes.
Performance power beyond its size
- the A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine enables a remarkable level of power and intelligence. It uses real-time machine learning to recognise patterns, make predictions and learn from experience. With all this power, you can run apps like Adobe Photoshop CC,* experience augmented reality or play an immersive game with console-level graphics. Plus up to 10 hours of battery life means you can go all day on a single charge.
It’s not the size of the display, it’s the quality of the pixel
- iPad mini packs over 3 million pixels into a 7.9" display. Whether you’re reading in the park or editing a video in your home office, the high brightness, wide colour and anti-reflective coating offer true-to-life detail and razor-sharp text. While True Tone dynamically adjusts white balance so images look natural in any light.
Stay in touch, shoot in HD and play in AR
- the front and back cameras in iPad mini let you take vivid photos and cinematic videos. But the fun doesn’t stop there. Make FaceTime calls with friends, scan documents and mark them up, or even use augmented reality to plan out your living room decor.
Designed to help you get the most out of iPad
- the iOS on iPad mini gives you the full iPad experience in the most compact size. Use multiple apps at once, launch your favourite apps from the Dock, and drag and drop files using simple Multi‑Touch gestures. Plus you can access your files all in one place with the Files app.
Over a million ways to use iPad mini
- iPad mini comes with powerful Apple-designed apps, like Photos, Maps, Messages, Apple News, Mail and Safari. And with over a million iPad apps on the App Store, there’s an app for anything you want to do. Edit a video, check your social media, sketch an idea and even join a battle royale with friends.
Up on the cloud
- iCloud keeps things like your photos, files and notes safe, current and conveniently available on all your devices. The Files app lets you manage all your files — in iCloud Drive and on your iPad mini - in one central location.
Privacy and security
- your data belongs to you. Like every Apple product, iPad mini was designed with your privacy and security in mind. Touch ID makes unlocking your iPad mini simple and secure. And you can make purchases conveniently and safely with Apple Pay. Just place your finger on the Touch ID sensor and you’re good to go.
- ipad mini comes with accessibility features that support vision, interaction, hearing and learning needs. Like voiceover, which tells you what’s happening on your screen, and switch control, which lets you interact with iPad mini without touching it.
What's in the box?
- Apple iPad mini 5
- 1 x Lightning to USB cable
- 1 x USB power adaptor
Delivered direct from Apple: please allow 7 - 10 working day for delivery to UK mainland only