The Apple MacBook Pro 13" MPXR2B/A 2017 with a stunning retina display and razor-thin design is the ideal notebook for those looking for fast performance in a wonderfully sleek package. Offering easy-to-use intuitive functionality, and a voucher for two years of tech support, this Macbook Pro laptop is ideal for everyone, from laptop newbies to computer whizzes.
- the Retina display reduces glare while maintaining incredible colour and quality. Its high contrast ratio results in blacker blacks and whiter whites, and everything in between is rich and vibrant. IPS technology gives you a wide, 178 degree view of everything on the screen, so you’ll see the difference at practically any angle.
Power and performance
- Intel's fourth generation dual-core i5 processor provides stunning performance that makes quick work of even the most complex tasks, such as editing HD video. Add to this 8GB of RAM and you’ll find performance is smooth even when you’ve got a variety of windows open.
Intel Iris Graphics
- deliver eye popping graphics and incredible multimedia experiences, without the need for an additional graphics card.
– Siri makes its debut on Mac with new capabilities designed just for the desktop. This intuitive operating system helps you to work more seamlessly between devices, and can also help you free up storage space.
- the Force Touch trackpad understands intuitive gestures, lets you switch between apps, navigate your content and get the most out of your desktop space. Plus its added force sensors detect subtle differences in pressure, bringing you even more fingertip functionality.
Tech support for two years
- it's easy to get all the help you need from the USA-based Tech Live Connect technical support team - available to call for free from the UK on 0800 031 5345 all day, every day.
What's in the box?
- 13-inch MacBook Pro
- USB-C power adapter
- USB-C charge cable (2m)
- 2 year tech support voucher
- Display: 13" LED-backlit Retina display with IPS technology
- Screen resolution: 2560x1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colours
- Supported scaled resolutions: 1680x1050; 1440x900; 1024x640
- Processor: dual core Intel Core i5 processor
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Hard disk drive: 128GB PCle-based flash storage
- Graphics/sound card: Intel Iris Graphics 640
- Operating system: macOS Sierra
- Wireless connectivity: 802.11ac Wi Fi wireless networking; Bluetooth 4.2
- Sound: bulit-in stereo speakers
- Camera: FaceTime HD camera with up to 720p HD quality
- Keyboard: Full-size backlit keyboard with: 64 (US) or 65 (ISO) keys including 4 arrow keys
- Trackpad: Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing and Multi-Touch gestures
- Battery: up to 10 hours wireless web, up to 10 hours film playback, up to 30 days standby time
- Software included: Mac App Store, Safari, Mail, Messages, Calender, Contacts, Reminders, Notes, Time Machine, FaceTime, Photo Booth, Game Center, iTunes, iLife (iPhoto, iMovie and GarageBand) and more
- Laptop (h x w x d): 1.5cm x 30.4cm x 21.2cm (0.6" x 11.9" x 8.4")
- Weight: 1.37 kg
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2
- 4 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for: Charging, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
Delivered to UK mainland only (excluding UK Highlands and Islands, and Northern Ireland)
All measurements are approximate