This Empress electronic embossing and die-cutting machine from Anna Griffin is a superb, compact machine which allows you to create intricate craft designs all at the touch of a button, plus it comes with everything you need to get started, including cutting dies and an embossing folder. Add a touch of elegance to all your crafting projects with this professional die-cutting machine which gives you effortless results every time.
- this clever machine can cut and emboss on a variety of materials. Try cutting anything from paper, cardstock, glitter paper and vinyl to light wood, fabric, thin craft foam and more. It also embosses paper, cardstock, poster board, envelopes, vellum, tissue, ribbon and lots more.
Compact and convenient
- the Empress is so easy to use and operates efficiently and quietly with superior cutting quality, simply at the push of a button. It's nice and small too, so doesn’t take up too much space in your craft room.
What's in the box?
- Designed for use with Anna Griffin folders and dies
- Comes with metal shim for use with other brands of folders and dies
- Machine stops running once plates clear it
- Large 22.9cm (9") opening - can feed plates lengthwise for faster operation
- Bigger plates hold more dies and folders
- Automatic reverse feature for plates that are stacked too high
- Weighted machine does not shift during operation
- Wipe clean with a soft dry cloth
- Empress Die Cutting and Embossing Machine - ivory and gold
- Power cord
- 2 x A plates (h x w): 22cm x 18cm (8.7" x 7.1")
- 1 x B magnetic mat (h x w): 20cm x 16cm (7.9" x 6.3")
- 1 x C embossing mat (h x w): 20cm x 16cm (7.9" x 6.3")
- 1 x D metal shim (h x w): 22cm x 18cm (8.7" x 7.1")
- 4 x cutting dies - Frame, Butterfly, Birthday and Flourish
- 1 x embossing folder
- 1 x instruction manual
All measurements are approximate