Discover the two-piece Beauty Heroes collection from Alpha-H, featuring iconic, supersize formulas including luxurious Balancing Cleanser that works to gently cleanse and calm your complexion, plus Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream to help illuminate your delicate under eye area and improve the appearance of visible signs of ageing. Stock up with this beautiful collection from Alpha-H and indulge yourself in a truly wonderful skincare experience.
Super-sized skincare heroes
- with a supersize edition of these much-loved products, you can make sure your collection is never running low. This set is an ideal choice for anyone who is already a fan of Alpha-H's winning formulas, and will also go down well with anyone who is skincare-mad and looking to change up their routine.
Something for everyone
- both formulas are perfect for all skin types, meaning that regardless of your skin concern, this Alpha-H collection is sure to bring something to the table. Working to hydrate and moisturise the skin while cleansing, the Balancing Cleanser keeps even sensitive skin happy, while Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream has a rich formula that helps to target a number of under eye area concerns, including working to support a hydrated and more youthful-looking complexion.
Stay stocked up
- choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection once more in 90 days, at this superb price.
How to use:
- 1 x Balancing Cleanser (500ml) - a three-in-one creamy formula that works to balance and soothe the skin while removing make-up and the build-up of dirt from the day. Enriched with a blend of vitamin E and aloe vera
- 1 x Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream (30ml) - enriched with peptides, white diamond powder and AHAs, this eye cream works to improve the appearance of under eye area fine lines, hyperpigmentation and dryness
- Dampen your skin and massage the product deeply into your skin in with your fingers
- Remove well with a warm damp sponge or cloth
Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream:
- Apply to clean dry skin using the applicator wand to glide a small amount of cream along and around the eye socket
- Gently press around the under eye area and underneath the brows using your ring fingers