Boasting innovative 3D technology to create a beautiful bursting effect, this set of three battery-powered Infinity Spheres from BundleBerry by Amanda Holden each feature a high shine metallic coating and convenient timer function. In small, medium and large sizes, this on-trend trio was inspired by a beautiful Christmas decoration the actress had in her home last year, which then stayed out on display ever since.
"I'm utterly obsessed with Christmas and everything goes up on the 1st December. Last year, we put decorative light-up spheres on our sideboard and then they just looked too pretty to take down. I've had them on throughout the year, it's such a happy and magical light."
- available in luxe Gold, Rose Gold and Silver finishes, each sphere reveals an elegant explosion of light from within once switched on. Plus, their metallic surface gives them a modern look when switched off too.
- the innovative 3D technology is widely seen today in collections from high-end homeware brands, often requiring mains power. Thanks to these spheres being battery-powered, you have the freedom to place these stunning accessories inside ornaments or jars, or anywhere else around your home.
- Batteries required: small: 2 x AA; medium and large: 3 x AA (all included)
- Indoor use only
- Timer function: 4 hours on, 20 hours off
- Circumference: small: 32cm (12.6"), medium: 38cm (15"), large: 48cm (18.9")
All measurements are approximate