Craftwork Cards White Embossed Cardstock with Scalloped Frames - 590547
excellent craftwork cards
I first saw Craftwork Card items on QVC and was instantly attracted to the embossed frames.
Unfortunately, I missed out on the order but found them again at a crafting exhibition a while later.
Since then, I have bought a great deal from this company, mainly through QVC, and have never been disappointed.
I would recommend 90% of their products and only then because the other 10% does not appeal to me personally.
I use Craftwork Card items mainly for scrapbooking and the embossed frames help to make up some beautiful pages.
February 27, 2011