Not worth it. Only the lipstick is good.
I bought this with such hope as I loved the colours in the set and what looked like easy to use products.
The truth is I absolutely hated it.
The foundation looks cakey and show ups every imperfection and fine line on the face. The face doesn't glow, it just looks matte, dry and flakey.
The mascara clumps eyelashes together and it is a real job to get off.
The blusher looked wrong on my complexion and gave a horrid finish.
The eyeshadow also looked dry when applied and made my eyes look aged and tired.
The one saviour to this set was the lovely lipstick. Smooth application, kept my lips moisturised and hydrated all day. The shade would suit any skin type.
I was very disappointed the products didn't live up to previous reviews and description.
The marble effect of the products can't ensure even perfect finish on eyelids, cheeks or face; you'll get lighter and darker patches on the face.
I'm back on my Mally products now.
It was the first time I returned beauty products to QVC my Laura Geller set just didn't cut it!
March 21, 2013
Especially the mascara
1. The lipstick gives a neutral healthy colour and is very moisturising.
2. I have tried almost every expensive "waterproof " mascara. This mascara actually lengthens & defines lashes whilst giving a natural gloss and does NOT budge, only comes off with waterproof eye make up remover.
3. Balance and brighten gives effortless natural coverage.
4. The striped thing is a blush and highlighter,
5. Eyeliner and shadow is excellent too but apply the eyelines with an angles eyeliner brush for brill results"
February 09, 2013
I love the colours as the "nude" suits me. Some of the previous sets are a lttle too colourful for me.
However, the mascara is dreadful. I goes on nicely, could even be a little thicker to show up more. But when I came to remove it, I had terrible problems. Liz Earle C & P, eyebright, and my own eye makeup remover couldn't shift it. I was still "picking" it off my lashes a couple of days later.
Won't put me off Laura Geller, but never had a decent mascara from her.
November 02, 2012
Tired of having to order multiple product kits to get the essential balance and brighten. Why do we have to buy a brush every time we purchase a balance and brighten? I now have seven brushes!!
June 04, 2012