The agile Adley trainer from Vionic features the brand's signature support technology, a fashionable, subtly multi-coloured weave upper, plus a lightweight outsole with extra cushioning. Choose this versatile design as your new everyday trainer and enjoy exceptional comfort, specialist support, and on-trend sporty style.
- the five fab colour options range from vibrant to smart, with the darker colours perfect for wearing to work when you're on your feet, and the more vibrant choices perfect for adding a fun touch to your everyday look. Plus, by using one piece of material to create the chic speckled mesh upper, a fashionable and sleek shape is created with a seamless design.
Moulded to you
- as well adding fashion points, the single mesh piece is functional too, moulding to your foot without resistance from thick seams or shaping. The unstructured feel from the upper means your feet will feel like they have more freedom on-the-go, while still being supported.
- built-in arch support and deep heel cups help stabilise the instep, aligning your feet to their natural position and helping with overall body alignment, while a lightweight and flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock to help reduce the impact on your knees and ankles.
- due to the nature of the flat knit upper, the shoe may feel a little firm at first, however after the first 20 minutes you'll begin to feel them moulding to your feet. For the first few days, we suggest wearing these for just a few hours at a time to allow your body to adjust to the level of support - they can feel very different to regular shoes.
A name you can trust
- Vionic footwear is recommended by Dr Andrew Weil M.D., an internationally recognised leader in the field of integrative medicine, and has the American Podiatry Association Seal of Acceptance.
- Rubber outsole with textured tread
- Structured textile lining
- Purple/Hot Pink