Vercella Vita Medium Control Feather String Crop Top Pack of 2
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.
This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing .
- Gathering at bust
- 91% polyamide, 9% elastane
- Machine washable at 30C
- Chest: S: 52.1cm (20.5"), M: 53.8cm (21.2"), L: 55.9cm (22"), XL: 61.9cm (24.4"), 2XL: 62.5cm (24.6"), 3XL: 65.5cm (25.8")
All measurements are approximate
How to wear:
- All products are put on from the feet.
- Simply step in and pull the item of clothing up, this takes the soft connective tissue with it, allowing it to be redistributed from the bottom up and shaping the figure into a single, consistent curve.
- Additionally, for tops you have to pull up the underbust support zone right under your bust and place your bust in the cups.
- Tip: Before wearing your product for the first time, give it a good stretch.
- Our products have double sizes from S up to 3XL. If you are not sure which size to order, please consult our conversion chart.
- Between two sizes? If in doubt, we recommend choosing the next size up to get the best possible fit.
- Over 6 feet tall? Please order tops and bodysuits in a size larger.
- Large cup size? If your cup size is D or larger but your size is only S = 8-10 or M = 12-14, please order Vercella Vita upper garments in a size larger.
- Fluctuating body weight? Thanks to the quality multi-fibre yarn of our Vercella Vita products, you can continue to wear the size you choose if you gain or lose a few pounds. The bi-elastic material tolerates fluctuation in weight and fits perfectly to your body.
- What about jewellery? Please take off your jewellery when putting on the garments, also, be careful with long fingernails.
- How to wash? The washing instructions are knitted into the waistbands of the garments. Please do not use fabric softener as this may destroy the elasticity of the yarns.
- All Vercella Vita products are marked with a support category. The support categories 1 to 5 offer a clear classification about the strength of the compression – from a weak support up to a power support.