Raymond Evison 3 x Clematis Regale Josephine Plants in 7cm Pots
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.
This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing .
- Flowering period: June to September
- Aspect: part shade
- Soil type: clematis dislike soils that are particularly wet or dry. Such soils can be improved by the addition of plenty of well-rotted manure or garden compost. When growing clematis in patio containers, use a soil based compost such as John Innes No.3
- Mature size (h x w): 2.5m x 1.5m (8'2" x 4'9")
- 3 x Clematis Regale Josephine Hanging Baskets in 7cm pots
- 1 x growing instructions
- Pot up clematis plants and grow them on until large enough to plant in their final positions. Position the top of the root ball at a depth of 7.5cm (3") below soil level, to encourage new shoots to form from the base of the plant
- When growing clematis in patio containers use a soil-based compost
- Train clematis plants onto a suitable support such as trellis, wires or a freestanding climbing frame
- Use the ‘ponytail’ cut to prune i.e. cutting the whole plant is cut down to within a few inches of the base
- In winter or early spring, all stems should be cut down to 30cm (12") above soil level
Delivered directly from Raymond Evison: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery
All measurements are approximate