Plants2Gardens Acer Cappadocicum Aureum in 3 Litre Pot
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.
This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing .
The RHS seal of approval - you can buy your plants with confidence thanks to the Royal Horticultural Society's Award of Garden Merit. The UK charity's specially selected list is regularly reviewed and includes thousands of varieties, to ensure you only choose top quality plants for your garden.
- Attracts bees and butterflies
- Flowering period: April to May
- Aspect: full sun/ part shade
- Soil type: moist, well-drained
- Mature height: 12m
- 1 x Acer Cappadocicum Aureum in a 3L pot
- Plant out in borders on receipt
- Prune lightly in late winter or early spring
- Fertilise once a year, after pruning
Delivered directly from Plants2Gardens: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery
All measurements are approximate