Philip Kingsley Radial Hair Brush & 40ml Elasticizer
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.
This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing .
Specially created for Hollywood royalty - Elasticizer was originally created by Philip Kingsley for legendary actress Audrey Hepburn, who wanted a super-moisturising treatment that would repair her hair and keep it in great condition throughout the frequent colouring and styling done to her hair on movie sets.
- 1 x Elasticizer (40ml)
- 1 x Radial Brush - rounded pin brush designed to leave your hair feeling smooth and looking sleek and glossy
How to use:
- For best results use regularly
- Before shampooing, dampen your hair and apply Elasticizer in sections
- Work into your hair with fingertips; leave for at least 20 minutes (cover with a towel to keep warm), then rinse well
- For fine and medium textured hair apply sparingly through your mid lengths and ends
- For coarse, wavy, curly or frizzy hair use more generously throughout your hair's length
- For an extra-intensive treatment, apply before bed and leave overnight
- Elasticizer can be kept for one year if opened and three years unopened
- Use 1 - 2 times a week
Internationally renowned, Philip Kingsley and his team have created expert treatments, plus everyday haircare essentials to help you get the best results for your hair and scalp.