This three-piece haircare kit from Philip Kingsley showcases the celebrated Body Building Shampoo and Moisture Balancing Conditioner in supersizes, plus the bestselling Elasticizer, all in the wonderful Elderflower & Rhubarb scent. Give your hair a little extra TLC with the look of luxurious volume, lustrous shine and ultimate manageability with this sweet-smelling collection.
Your hero product
- Elasticizer, the award-winning pre-shampoo treatment, delivers a rush of moisture to the hair cuticle, helping to reduce breakage and boosting its strength for increased manageability. It also helps to smooth the outer layer of the hair shaft, sealing in moisture to give a sleek and silky texture.
- capturing the fresh and evocative scent of British summer afternoons, the Elderflower & Rhubarb formulations in this collection combine fruity notes of rhubarb and apple with the delicate white florals of elderflower, jasmine and gardenia.
Stock up on your favourites
- choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this collection again in 90 days' time, at today's fantastic price! It's the perfect opportunity to make sure you're never without your best-loved hair products.
How to use Elasticizer:
- 1 x Elderflower & Rhubarb Body Building Shampoo (500ml; supersize) - this shampoo for fine textured hair or hair lacking in density is suitable for frequent use. Its special formula gently cleanses whilst adding the look of volume, body and shine to your style
- 1 x Elderflower & Rhubarb Moisture Balancing Conditioner (500ml; supersize) - for medium textured, wavy or fine processed hair. Delivers moisture where it's needed most at the mid-lengths and ends, without weighing the hair down. Formulated with elastin
- 1 x Elderflower & Rhubarb Elasticizer (150ml; full size) - a pre-shampoo treatment that adds the look and feel of elasticity, manageability, bounce and shine to all hair types
- Apply before shampooing
- Dampen your hair with water and apply Elasticizer in sections, ensuring maximum coverage
- For fine and medium-textured hair, apply sparingly to your mid-lengths and ends
- For coarse, wavy, curly or frizzy hair, use more generously through your whole hair's length
- Cover your hair with a shower cap or towel
- Leave for a minimum of 10-20 minutes, or as long as you wish; you can even sleep in Elasticizer
- Rinse thoroughly, then shampoo and condition as normal
- You can shampoo twice if you want to ensure all residue is removed