Philip Kingsley Coconut Breeze 3 Piece Hair Collection
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.
This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing .
An award-winning treatment - included in your collection is the bestselling Elasticizer pre-shampoo treatment. This famous formula delivers a rush of hydration to your hair cuticle, helping to increase manageability, and also smooths the outer layer of the hair shaft, sealing in moisture to give a sleek and silky texture.
Exotic scents - infused with delicious notes of coconut, jasmine, almond and vanilla, get that 'holiday hair' feeling any time of year with the beautiful Coconut Breeze fragrance. You'll only find the shampoo and conditioner in this gorgeous scent at QVC so take the chance to snap yours up while you can!
The sky's the limit - enjoy gentle cleansing and maximum volume with the Body Building Shampoo that makes fine hair more manageable and easy to style for the appearance of weightless body and bounce.
Deep conditioning - ideal for medium-textured or chemically processed fine hair, the Moisture Balancing Conditioner helps to deliver hydration where it's needed most - at the mid-lengths and ends. Suitable for your children's hair too, enjoy pain-free de-tangling and a shiny, smooth finish.
Available with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option to receive this collection in 90 days at today's fantastic price.
- 1 x Coconut Breeze Body Building Shampoo (500ml) - only available in this scent at QVC; gently cleanses whilst adding the appearance of volume, body and shine to fine, limp or flyaway hair
- 1 x Coconut Breeze Moisture Balancing Conditioner (500ml) - only available in this scent at QVC; leaves your hair looking shiny, smooth, and tangle-free
- 1 x Coconut Breeze Elasticizer (150ml) - a hydrating pre-shampoo treatment for body, bounce and shine
How to use Elasticizer:
- Use 1 - 2 times a week
- Before shampooing, dampen your hair and apply Elasticizer in sections
- Work into your hair with your fingertips; rinse well
- For fine and medium-textured hair, apply sparingly through your mid-lengths and ends
- For coarse, wavy, curly or frizzy hair, use more generously through your hair's length
Internationally renowned, Philip Kingsley and his team have created expert treatments, plus everyday haircare essentials to help you get the best results for your hair and scalp.