Mont Rose 3 x Fritilaria Imperialis Chopin Bulbs
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.
This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing .
- Flowering period: April
- Aspect: full-sun
- Soil type: fertile, free draining soil
- Mature size (h x w): 60cm x 30cm (15" x 30")
- Plant carefully September - October
- Particularly susceptible to rotting in wet soils so add plenty of grit and a little well-rotted manure or compost prior to planting
- Plant bulbs at a depth of 12cm (4.7") and 20cm (7.8") apart
- Plant bulbs on their side to prevent water getting into the hollow crown
- When leaves and stems have yellowed, cut them back to ground level
- Then feed with a fertiliser high in potash, to encourage flowering in the second year
Direct despatch: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery
All measurements are approximate