Mont Rose 20 x Scented Narcissus Tete A Tete Bulbs
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.
This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing .
- Flowering period: March to April
- Aspect: Plant bulbs in sun or partial shade
- Mature size: up to 15cm (6")
- 20 x RHS AGM Narcissus Tete a Tete Bulbs - scented
- Unpack all bulbs on arrival and plant as soon as possible
- Plant the bulbs in full sun or semi-shade at a depth of approximately 10cm (4") and at a distance of 10cm (4") apart
- Narcissus look particularly eye-catching when grown as drifts in borders or informal areas of grass
- For a really natural effect, cast the bulbs across the area and plant them where they land
- After flowering, allow the foliage to die back naturally before removing it in June or July. This will help to feed the bulb for the following year
- When growing Narcissus that are naturalised in grass, avoid mowing the area until their foliage has died back
- Caution: Contact with daffodil bulbs may irritate the skin and eyes - harmful if eaten
Direct despatch: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK mainland only.
All measurements are approximate