Mont Rose 15 x RHS AGM Tulip Czar Peter Bulbs
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.
This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing .
The RHS seal of approval - you can buy your plants with confidence thanks to the Royal Horticultural Society's Award of Garden Merit. The UK charity's specially selected list is regularly reviewed and includes thousands of varieties, to ensure you only choose top quality plants for your garden.
- Flowering period: March - April
- Aspect: full sun
- Soil type: any
- Mature size (h x w): 25cm x 10cm (9.8" x 3.9")
- 15 x Tulip Czar Peter bulbs - 11cm - 12cm (4.3" - 4.7")
- Plant November to December
- Tulips will thrive in almost any type of soil where there is reasonable drainage in a sunny spot
- Plant bulbs in well dug soil roughly 8cm - 10cm (3.1" - 3.9") deep and approximately 15cm (5.9") apart
- It is often beneficial to mix a little bone meal or super phosphate in with the soil
- If planting in containers, tulips should not be grown in the same soil for several years. Replace with fresh soil every other year
- After the tulips have bloomed and when leaves fade and turn brown the bulbs can be lifted, dried, cleaned and stored in a cool place until planting time
Delivered directly from Mont Rose: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery
All measurements are approximate