This Marcy exercise bike is battery-powered and so easy to use - it's ideal if you suffer from back or knee issues as it features a 2" thick back pad which supports your lower back, and the horizontal position is knee-friendly as it alleviates pressure. Lose weight, tone up and improve general fitness in comfort, all with the Marcy Start Recumbent Bike.
Use it anywhere
- as the Start Bike is battery powered you can work out anywhere. Easily set the seat length to suit your body, sit on the wide foam seat and cycle instantly.
Designed for comfort
- the wide back and comfy seat pads with 2" thick foam padding properly support your back, so you can exercise in comfort for as long as you want.
One bike for all
- thoughtfully designed the Start Bike can be tailored to almost anyone. The thickness of the steel frame can withstand 17 stone users, you also have full control over workout intensity, with eight difficulties to suit everyone’s differing goals.
- Adjustable frame length - quickly adjusts to six lengths to perfectly align your body with the pedals
- Step-through frame -easy to get on and off if you have restricted mobility
- Eight resistance levels, adjusted manually via quick twist dial
- Battery powered console
- Simplified one-button computer clearly displays workout feedback
- Silent and smooth magnetic adjustment system
- Sturdy steel frame
- Stability hand rails next to the seat to stabilise your body
- Hand pulse grips on stability handrails to monitor your heart rate
- Height adjustable central foot and hexagonal rear feet, keep the bike stable on most surfaces
- Slip-resistant counterbalanced pedals for consistent pedaling, with five strap adjustments to secure your feet
- Large transport rollers at the front it's easy to move
- Self assembly
What's in the box?
- Computer display - clear LCD display (not backlit)
- Computer readout - scrolls through time, speed (KM), distance (KM), calories (kCAL), odometer (KM) and pulse rate
- Battery powered: requires 2 x AAA (included)
- Flywheel weight: 4kg (8.8lbs)
- Crank-arm: 15cm (5.9") long
- Transmission drive: belt driven, high grade rubber
- Framework: 14-gauge steel frame
- Powder coated chip-resistant paint
- Plastic casing: moulded ABS covers with two-tone paint finish
- Handlebars: contoured foam covered
- Seat and back pad: high density 2" foam (not adjustable)
- User height: 5'2" to 6'4"
- Maximum user weight capacity: 110kg / 242lbs /17 Stone
- Assembled bike (l x w x h): 140cm x 63.5cm x 95cm (55.5" x 25" x 37.5")
- Weight: 27kg / 61lbs
- Seat pad (l x w): 25cm x 40cm (10" x 16")
- Back pad (l x w): 38cm x 30cm (15" x 12")
- Seat height from floor: 51cm (20")
- ME709 Bike
- Assembly and user guide
- Assembly tools
Delivered directly from Marcy: please allow 5-7 working days for delivery . UK mainland only
All measurements are approximate