Lola Rose Rosi Semi Precious Tumble Bead 48cm Necklace
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.
This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing .
Uniquely patterned stones - the collection includes a variety of beautiful stones, some with matrixes, which refers to the natural patinas which develop within the stones to give them their unique identifying patterns.
Easy to wear - the Chinese knot fastening makes this necklace perfect for all neck sizes, whilst also being both easy to get on and off.
- Irregular-smooth beads: 42 x (12mm x 10mm x 9mm - 16mm x 13mm x 10mm)
- Heart-shaped beads: 2 x (15mm x 15mm x 7 mm)
- Chinese knot fastening
- Lola Rose tag: 17mm x 9mm
- Necklace length: 48cm - 62cm (19" - 24")
- Comes with a Lola Rose velvet gift pouch
- White Agate - naturally coloured gemstone with matrix – beads in tones of white, cream and grey on a dark grey cord
- Flower Agate - naturally coloured mint green gemstone with matrix
- White Shell - naturally coloured white gemstone with matrix on a coral cord
- Champagne Rose Quartz- pale pink naturally coloured gemstone with matrix and dye
- Purple Cloud - dyed gemstone with matrix
- Brights - smooth dyed gemstone with and without matrix, featuring terracotta quartzite, fuchsia quartzite and jasmine marble beads
Lola Rose was founded by Nikki Gewirtz in May 2000 with just one design, the tumble stone bracelet. It was snapped up by several high-end London stores and the company went from strength to strength, now making a regular appearance on the red carpet. Nikki has a philosophy of 'affordable luxury' making her customers feel wonderful by bringing colour, glamour and a smile with every purchase.
Designer Nikki says:
"I think it is so important for women to occasionally spoil themselves without feeling guilty – if a piece of Lola Rose jewellery can do this, then my dream has come true!’’
Due to natural variation of these semi precious stones there will be some variation in the colouration of the beads.
All measurements are approximate
Lola Rose was founded by Nikki Gewirtz MBE in May 2000 with just one design, the tumble stone bracelet. It was snapped up by several high-end London stores and the company went from strength to strength, now making a regular appearance on the red carpet. Nikki has a philosophy of 'affordable luxury', making her customers feel wonderful by bringing colour, glamour and a smile with every purchase.