Lola Rose Abbey Road Set of Two Semi Precious Bracelets
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.
This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing .
Wear it your way - these pretty bracelets come in matching colour tones and can be worn individually, as a pair or layered together with your other bracelets. Why not buy more than one set and mix and match to create different looks and colour combinations?
Unique Lola Rose style - as each design is crafted from natural stone, no two pieces of Lola Rose jewellery are the same. The jewellery has a very tactile quality and feels cool on the skin before warming up to your body temperature.
Spoilt for choice - whether you prefer nudes or brights, there's an option to suit you. Go for subtle, earthy tones with the Green, Yellow and Rust options, classic style with Blue and Black, or a pop of colour with Lilac and Pink. Featuring brand new semi-precious gemstone beads each boasting distinctive hues, you'll love how many colours you can wear them with.
- Presented in a branded Lola Rose pouch
- Cord, brass and semi-precious gemstone beads
- Adjustable Chinese knot fastening
- Length: 16cm - 24cm (6.3" - 9.4")
- Lilac - tumble bracelet: blue lace agate; round beaded bracelet: periwinkle quartzite with silver-tone metal beads
- Rust - tumble bracelet: rust Montana agate; round beaded bracelet: new Jaipur mix, tonal dyed quartzite with rose gold-tone metal beads
- Blue - tumble bracelet: inky blue agate; round beaded bracelet: sodalite with silver-tone metal beads
- Green - tumble bracelet: light green fluorite; round beaded bracelet: new Wisteria mix, tonal dyed quartzite, with gold-tone metal beads
- Black - tumble bracelet: black obsidian; round beaded bracelet: black agate with rose gold-tone metal beads
- Pink - tumble bracelet: pink bluebell quartzite; round beaded bracelet: new cranberry quartzite with rose gold-tone metal beads
- Yellow - tumble bracelet: amber agate; round beaded bracelet: amber mix quartzite with gold-tone metal beads
All measurements are approximate
Lola Rose was founded by Nikki Gewirtz MBE in May 2000 with just one design, the tumble stone bracelet. It was snapped up by several high-end London stores and the company went from strength to strength, now making a regular appearance on the red carpet. Nikki has a philosophy of 'affordable luxury', making her customers feel wonderful by bringing colour, glamour and a smile with every purchase.