This five-piece skincare collection from Liz Earle features award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in a fresh and fruity, limited edition Grapefruit & Patchouli fragrance, Skin Repair Moisturiser in a choice of formulations to suit your skin type, plus plenty more skincare delights. Perfect for giving your routine a refresh this summer, this Liz Earle set is a must-have for devotees of the brand, as well as anyone looking for a gentle yet effective routine to help revitalise the look of their complexion.
A summer surprise
- the limited edition Grapefruit & Patchouli Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is packed with chamomile, rosemary, grapefruit and patchouli extracts, and is the perfect way to get energised in the morning, feel uplifted while you remove make-up, and cleanse the day away at night.
Iconic favourites you love
- in this collection you’ll find bestselling products that act as the cornerstone of any Liz Earle routine, including award-winning Cleanse & Polish in the original formula, Instant Boost Skin Tonic for a refreshing hit of hydration, Gentle Face Exfoliator to smooth and perfect your complexion, and Skin Repair Moisturiser to moisturise and soothe.
Keep your skincare stash stocked
- select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection twice more every 60 days, at today’s brilliant price.
How to use:
- 1 x Limited Edition Grapefruit & Patchouli Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (150ml; full size) - a revitalising update on the classic Cleanse & Polish formulation. Infused with aromatic notes of zesty grapefruit and woody patchouli, with a creamy cocoa butter base
- 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml; full size) - a concentrated cleansing cream formulated to help remove daily grime and make-up, and gently lift away dead skin cells to reveal smooth, soft, radiant skin. Contains eucalyptus essential oil, rosemary and chamomile, plus cocoa butter
- 1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size) - this floral-scented, non-drying toner helps to refresh, soothe and brighten the look of your skin. Gentle and alcohol-free, it also adds a fine layer of moisture to help soothe your skin if it feels dehydrated. Formulated with aloe vera, calendula, rose-scented geranium, cucumber and vitamin E
- 1 x Gentle Face Exfoliator (70ml; full size) - this smoothing trouble-shooter for congested or dry skin works to gently buff away dead skin cells, purify your complexion and keep skin looking soft and moisturised. Formulated with fine jojoba beads, eucalyptus oil, cocoa butter and sweet almond oil
- 1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml; full size) in a choice of Dry/Sensitive, Normal/Combination or Light Combination/Oily - designed to help replace lost moisture and protect your skin against dryness. This hydrating cream is enriched with a blend of avocado oil, borage oil, echinacea, hops and the antioxidants beta-carotene and vitamin E
- 2 x muslin cloths
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser:
- Phase 1 - Cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to help purify, soften and stimulate circulation
- Phase 2 - Polishing: rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water
Gentle Face Exfoliator:
- Apply to clean skin after using Cleanse & Polish
- Gently massage in with your fingertips using light, circular movements, concentrating on the most commonly congested areas of skin such as the forehead, nose, chin and jawline
- Always make sure to avoid your delicate eye area
- Rinse off with warm water and gently pat your face dry using a soft towel
- Follow with Instant Boost Skin Tonic
Instant Boost Skin Tonic:
- Twist up cap, pour a generous amount onto cotton wool and sweep over your face and neck
- Apply daily after Cleanse & Polish morning and night
- Follow with your Skin Repair moisturiser
Skin Repair Moisturiser:
- Gently massage into your face and neck morning and evening