The Heavenly Scented Beauty Collection from Liz Earle features your choice of exquisite, full-size Botanical Essence fine fragrance alongside the iconic, award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, plus comforting and hydrating Rosemary & Rock Rose Hand Repair. Enjoy a complete sensorial experience with this pampering trio, full of wonderful fragrances and luxurious beauty must-haves.
- this collection includes Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser along with two pure cotton cloths, allowing you to embrace the cult beauty favourite used and adored by QVC shoppers and beauty editors alike. Plus, it arrives to you housed in a festive canister, making it a fabulous gifting option - or a wonderful treat for you to enjoy.
A scent to suit you
- choose from five stunning eau de parfums, each crafted with over 85% natural ingredients and featuring complex, comforting and sparkling notes to help showcase your style and personality. Choose one to wear as your everyday signature scent, or why not experiment and layer up your fragrances for a truly individual approach?
- 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - a multi award-winning, rich cream cleanser that works to swiftly remove daily grime and make-up to help reveal clean, soft and radiant skin. Contains eucalyptus essential oil and cocoa butter, rosemary and chamomile extract
- 1 x Rosemary & Rock Rose Hand Repair (150ml) - with beautiful botanicals and the aroma of energising essential oils, this non-greasy hand cream helps to condition hands, nails and cuticles, leaving skin moisturised and softly fragranced with the revitalising scent of rosemary and rock rose
- 1 x Botanical Essence (50ml) - the unique Botanical Essence Eau de Parfums celebrate the finest quality naturally active ingredients, responsibly sourced from some of the best farmers and growers across the globe. All you have to do is choose which one you love most
- 2 x muslin cloths - for use with Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, these pure cotton cloths work to gently buff away dead skin cells to help leave skin radiantly soft and smooth
- 1 x festive canister
Botanical Essence No. 1
Skilfully hand-crafted by distinguished perfumer Jean-Charles Niel in Grasse, France. Over 98% derived from natural ingredients, this complex scent uses some of the most precious botanicals from around the world. Italian bergamot, high-altitude lavender from France, Damask rose from Turkey and spicy patchouli from Indonesia are just a few of the ingredients in this sparkling, vibrant fine fragrance.
Botanical Essence No. 9
- Top notes: Italian bergamot, bitter orange, mandarin, lemon and cardamom
- Heart notes: Geranium, Damask rose, lavender, coriander and nutmeg
- Base notes: Cedarwood, patchouli, Tonka bean absolute and vetiver
An alluring blend of the finest quality, ethically sourced natural botanicals, this evocative modern scent contrasts the warmth of a traditional chypre with the rich succulence of dark forest fruits. Over 90% derived from natural ingredients, juicy top notes of blackcurrant bud are complemented by crisp bergamot. Beyond, a heart of vibrant red ginger and velvety rich osmanthus is offset by the intense exoticism of Damask rose and Haitian vetiver. Created around a base of woody oakmoss and smooth patchouli, and enveloped within the warmth of vanilla.
Botanical Essence No. 15
- Top notes: Blackcurrant bud, bergamot and red ginger
- Heart notes: Osmanthus, Damask rose and patchouli
- Base notes: Haitian vetiver, oakmoss and vanilla
Over 90% derived from sustainably sourced natural ingredients, this exquisite fine fragrance includes fifteen of the world’s most precious botanicals, carefully selected and expertly hand-crafted by award-winning French perfumer Alienor Massenet. Fresh, spicy notes of pink pepper, cinnamon and bergamot are complemented by captivating Damask rose, cypriol and Indian sandalwood, while the cocooning qualities of tonka bean and Bourbon vanilla create a feminine sensuality with a clean, fresh undertone.
Botanical Essence No. 20
- Top notes: Bergamot, cedarwood, patchouli, sandalwood and guaicwood
- Heart notes: Tonka bean, cypriol, benzoin, Damask rose and elemi
- Base notes: Cinnamon leaf, clove bud, pink pepper, Bourbon vanilla and vetiver
To celebrate Liz Earle’s 20th anniversary, they collaborated with Grasse-based perfumer Domitille Bertier to make Damask rose the hero of this fresh, spicy floriental fragrance. Infused with beautiful, feminine sophistication, it is over 87% derived from natural ingredients and resonates with sandalwood and a heart of Damask rose - the most opulent and quintessentially beautiful of all flowers. Make every day a celebration with this sparkling rose garden in a bottle.
Botanical Essence No. 100
- Top notes: Pink pepper, bergamot, rose essential water and mandarin
- Heart notes: Damask rose, Indian jasmine and carrot seed
- Base notes: Amyris, sandalwood and vanilla bean
Over 89% derived from natural ingredients, this fresh, floral fragrance captures the sublime, uplifting joy of entering a British florist’s shop and is a contemporary celebration of some of the most precious ingredients you will find on a perfumer’s palette. Blossoming notes of Damask rose, orange flower and Indian jasmine are gently entwined by the subtle sensuality of cypress, sandalwood and Bourbon vanilla, finished with the light, transcendent clarity of mandarin and bergamot
How to use:
- Top notes: Mandarin, clove leaf, bergamot and freesia accord
- Heart notes: Damask rose, Indian jasmine, orange flower, ylang-ylang and rose-scented geranium
- Base notes: Gardenia accord, vetiver, cypress, Bourbon vanilla and sandalwood
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser:
- Phase 1 - Cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to purify, soften and stimulate the circulation
- Phase 2 - Polishing: rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water
Rosemary & Rock Rose Hand Repair:
- Smooth over hands, nails and cuticles as needed, or just after washing them
- For an intensive treatment, apply in a thick layer before bed
- Spritz onto pulse points as needed