Laithwaite's Wine 6 Bottle World Famous White Wines Case
*A great saving: if you were to buy these bottles of wine individually from Laithwaite’s Wine you’d pay £67.53, including P&P. So to get them at today’s price, you’re saving over £10!
Available with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option to receive this same selection every 90 days for a whole year, at today's fantastic price.
- 2 x White Duck 'N' Pheasant Sauvignon Blanc 2016 (75cl, 12%)
- 2 x White Il Papavero Pinot Grigio IGT 2016 (75cl, 12%)
- 2 x White The Huguenot Chenin Blanc 2016 (75cl, 13.5%)
Purchaser must be 18 years of age or over
Delivered directly from Laithwaite's Wine: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery. UK mainland only
Please enjoy responsibly, for more information visit www.drinkaware.co.uk
Duck 'n' Pheasant Sauvignon Blanc 2016, 13%
This crisp, aromatic blend is crafted using grapes from small growers, who focus on the quality of every bunch they harvest.
- Style: light and fruity, bone dry
- Aroma: crisp and grassy with notes of gooseberry, lychee and ripe citrus
- Taste: fresh, intense and balanced
Enjoy with… salmon, chicken or Thai curry
Il Papavero Pinot Grigio 2016, 12%
A crisp, fruity pinot grigio made from grapes discovered in high hillside vineyards by the coast of Sicily.
- Style: light, fruity and rich, bone dry
- Aroma: a fruit salad of citrus, juicy pear and nectarine
- Taste: fresh and zesty with notes of white peach, apple and grapefruit
Enjoy with… white meat dishes or seafood risotto
The Huguenot Chenin Blanc 2016, 13%
Hand-harvested in the cool early morning, this chenin blanc is bursting with notes of ripe pineapple and lemon.
- Style: medium-bodied dry white
- Aroma: fresh and juicy with tropical fruits and a hint of honey
- Taste: well-balanced with fresh fruit and a light creaminess
Enjoy with… foil-baked fish, smoked chicken salad or spicy Thai dishes