Laithwaite's Wine 6 Bottle Red & White Discovery Case
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.
This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing .
*A great saving: if you were to buy these bottles of wine individually from Laithwaite’s Wine you’d pay £76.53, including P&P. So to get them at today’s price, you’re saving over £16!
- Red Cleanskin Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz Merlot 2016 (75cl, 14% vol)
- 1 x Red Cabalie Cuvee Vieilles Vignes 2016 (75cl, 13% vol)
- 1 x Red Dinastia Manzanos Oak Aged Rioja 2016 (75cl, 13.5% vol)
- 1 x White Mahau Sound Sauvignon Blanc 2016 (75cl, 13% vol)
- 1 x White Sendero Des Santos Albarino 2011 (75cl, 12.5% vol)
- 1 x White the Huguenot Chenin Blanc 2016 (75cl, 13.5% vol)
Purchaser must be 18 years of age or over
Delivered directly from Laithwaite's Wine: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery. UK mainland only
Please enjoy responsibly, for more information visit www.drinkaware.co.uk
Cleanskin Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz Merlot 2016, 14%
A full-flavoured, premium red boasting real finesse and depth thanks to the blend of predominantly Cabernet Sauvignon, with a hint of McLaren Vale Shiraz to add warm, raspberry spice.
- Style: full-bodied, rich red
- Aroma: juicy blackberry with hints of smoky spice and liquorice
- Taste: bramble fruit, plum and cassis, with hints of chocolate and liquorice
Enjoy with… roast lamb or beef
Cabalié Cuvée Vieilles Vignes 2016, 13%
A magnificently intense, velvety red that blends the dark, piquant fruits of Carignan with the soft spice of grenache.
- Style: rich and flavoursome, dry and rounded
- Aroma: dark aromas of ripe damson, plum, blackberry and sweet spices
- Taste: full-bodied and velvety, brimming with red and black fruit
Enjoy with… rich, indulgences such as garlic roasted lamb, stews or hard cheeses
Dinastía Manzanos 2016, 13.5%
Heralded as an 'exceptional vintage', this bright, fruity Rioja is a tempranillo-based blend with juicy length and a hint of oak.
- Style: medium-bodied red
- Aroma: ripe strawberry with deeper plum and a verdant leaf note
- Taste: rich and silky smooth with deep notes of liquorice, plum and red berry
Enjoy with… chicken dishes or vegetable kebabs
Mahau Sound Sauvignon Blanc 2016, 13%
A vibrantly fresh, dry white from Marlborough, New Zealand named after the idyllic retreat in the northern tip of the South Island from which it originates.
- Style: light and fruity, bone dry white
- Aroma: a bouquet of gooseberries, fresh cut grass and tropical fruits
- Taste: alive with herbaceous notes and zesty citrus fruit
Enjoy with… fresh seafood dishes and spicy noodles
Sendero des Santos Albariño 2011, 12.5%
A light and dry Spanish white wine with a scent of apple blossom and fresh sea breeze.
- Style: dry white wine
- Aroma: dry and fruity with grapefruit and a spicy hint of vanilla
- Taste: delicate and beautifully balanced with notes of ripe stone fruit
Enjoy with… fresh seafood such as pan-fried sole or spicy crab cakes
The Huguenot Chenin Blanc 2016, 13%
Hand-harvested in the cool early morning, this chenin blanc is bursting with notes of ripe pineapple and lemon.
- Style: medium-bodied dry white
- Aroma: fresh and juicy with tropical fruits and a hint of honey
- Taste: well-balanced with fresh fruit and a light creaminess
Enjoy with… foil-baked fish, smoked chicken salad or spicy Thai dishes