Laithwaite's Wine 6 Bottle Red & White Discovery Case
*A great saving: if you were to buy these bottles of wine individually from Laithwaite’s Wine you’d pay £76.53, including P&P. So to get them at today’s price, you’re saving over £16!
- Red Cleanskin Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz Merlot 2016 (75cl, 14% vol)
- 1 x Red Cabalie Cuvee Vieilles Vignes 2016 (75cl, 13% vol)
- 1 x Red Dinastia Manzanos Oak Aged Rioja 2016 (75cl, 13.5% vol)
- 1 x White Mahau Sound Sauvignon Blanc 2016 (75cl, 13% vol)
- 1 x White Sendero Des Santos Albarino 2011 (75cl, 12.5% vol)
- 1 x White the Huguenot Chenin Blanc 2016 (75cl, 13.5% vol)
Purchaser must be 18 years of age or over
Delivered directly from Laithwaite's Wine: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery. UK mainland only
Please enjoy responsibly, for more information visit www.drinkaware.co.uk
Cleanskin Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz Merlot 2016, 14%
A full-flavoured, premium red boasting real finesse and depth thanks to the blend of predominantly Cabernet Sauvignon, with a hint of McLaren Vale Shiraz to add warm, raspberry spice.
- Style: full-bodied, rich red
- Aroma: juicy blackberry with hints of smoky spice and liquorice
- Taste: bramble fruit, plum and cassis, with hints of chocolate and liquorice
Enjoy with… roast lamb or beef
Cabalié Cuvée Vieilles Vignes 2016, 13%
A magnificently intense, velvety red that blends the dark, piquant fruits of Carignan with the soft spice of grenache.
- Style: rich and flavoursome, dry and rounded
- Aroma: dark aromas of ripe damson, plum, blackberry and sweet spices
- Taste: full-bodied and velvety, brimming with red and black fruit
Enjoy with… rich, indulgences such as garlic roasted lamb, stews or hard cheeses
Dinastía Manzanos 2016, 13.5%
Heralded as an 'exceptional vintage', this bright, fruity Rioja is a tempranillo-based blend with juicy length and a hint of oak.
- Style: medium-bodied red
- Aroma: ripe strawberry with deeper plum and a verdant leaf note
- Taste: rich and silky smooth with deep notes of liquorice, plum and red berry
Enjoy with… chicken dishes or vegetable kebabs
Mahau Sound Sauvignon Blanc 2016, 13%
A vibrantly fresh, dry white from Marlborough, New Zealand named after the idyllic retreat in the northern tip of the South Island from which it originates.
- Style: light and fruity, bone dry white
- Aroma: a bouquet of gooseberries, fresh cut grass and tropical fruits
- Taste: alive with herbaceous notes and zesty citrus fruit
Enjoy with… fresh seafood dishes and spicy noodles
Sendero des Santos Albariño 2011, 12.5%
A light and dry Spanish white wine with a scent of apple blossom and fresh sea breeze.
- Style: dry white wine
- Aroma: dry and fruity with grapefruit and a spicy hint of vanilla
- Taste: delicate and beautifully balanced with notes of ripe stone fruit
Enjoy with… fresh seafood such as pan-fried sole or spicy crab cakes
The Huguenot Chenin Blanc 2016, 13%
Hand-harvested in the cool early morning, this chenin blanc is bursting with notes of ripe pineapple and lemon.
- Style: medium-bodied dry white
- Aroma: fresh and juicy with tropical fruits and a hint of honey
- Taste: well-balanced with fresh fruit and a light creaminess
Enjoy with… foil-baked fish, smoked chicken salad or spicy Thai dishes