Judith Williams Life Long Beauty 5 Piece Firm & Perfect Collection
Everything’s coming up roses - this luxurious collection offers a selection of products which place focus on imparting your skin with rich moisture, as well as using extracts including shea butter and almond oil plus aromatic rose essence, taken from Rose Centifolia which is cultivated in Grasse, France for Judith Williams.
Get in on an industry secret - Magic Make-Up is one of Judith’s most beloved products, and a bestseller here at QVC. Developed to help blur the look of pores, redness and fine lines, the universal tan shade works to adapt to your skin tone and reveal a more unified, perfected complexion.
Keep your glow going - select our Auto Delivery option and we'll send you this collection once more in 60 days at today’s fabulous price.
- 1 x Life Long Beauty Neck and Décolleté Cream (100ml; full size) - a rich formula that helps to moisturise and reduce the appearance of fine lines, while helping to plump the skin. Contains soya complex with soya isoflavones and vegetable squalane from olive oil
- 1 x Life Long Beauty Ultra Lift Face Cream (80ml; full size) - an intensive treatment specially developed to suit the needs of mature skin and developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other tell-tale signs of ageing. Enriched with rose extract
- 1 x Life Long Beauty Rose Oil (30ml; full size) - designed to help calm and moisturise and give your skin a smooth, velvety feel while helping to tackle the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Contains jojoba and rose oil
- 1 x Magic Make-Up (30ml; full size) - a hydrating formulation to help optically conceal skin imperfections, lines and wrinkles, mattify excess shine and promote a more even, radiant and moisturised look. Infused with real diamond powder
- 1 x Life Long Beauty Repair Eye Cream (15ml; full size) - a velvety eye cream formulated to help soothe and hydrate the delicate skin around your eye area. Enriched with rose water and vitamin E
Life Long Beauty Neck and Décolleté Cream:
- Apply to your neck and décolleté area morning and night
- Apply to your skin in light, upward motions after cleansing
- Massage over your moisture to help lock in the hydration
- You can also apply topically to problem areas, such as elbows, knees and split ends
- Using your ring finger, smooth on below and above your eyes in light, tapping motions
- Apply to your face after your skincare routine until the desired coverage is obtained
- Smooth until the cream has adapted to your skin colour
Cosmetician,fashion designer and popular TV presenter, Judith Williams's eponymous rangecomprises innovative and pampering skincare designed to tackle the visiblesigns of ageing.