This Mixed Barbecue Selection from James Alexander features four pork breakfast sausages, pulled pork, lamb kofta kebab, beef burger and chicken breast. Boasting succulent flavour combinations that complement a barbecue perfectly, this meat assortment will upgrade your summer spreads with its delicious flavours.
- Keep chilled in the fridge between 0 - 4C and unpack before using
- Sausages are suitable for home freezing on day of purchase, and use them within 3 months of freezing
- Once opened, use the Pulled Pork within 2 days
- 1 x Pulled Pork (ready cooked with sauce) (500g)
- 1 x Beef Burger (440g)
- 4 x Pork Breakfast Sausages (400g)
- 1 x Chicken Breast Fillet flavoured with Piri-Piri (400g)
- 1 x Lamb Kofta Kebab (300g)
- Bring your meat up to room temperature. Season your meat well on both sides then add the meat to the BBQ.
- Prod the meat with your finger to see how soft it is so you can get an idea of how 'done' you want it. When you're happy remove the meat from the BBQ and let it rest for half the cooking time to retain its juices.
- Sausages: Preheat the grill to a moderate heat. Cook the sausages for 15-20 minutes. Turn occasionally until golden brown. Fry: Heat a tablespoon of oil in a frying pan. Cook over a moderate heat for 10-15 minutes. Turn occasionally until golden brwon. Oven: Preheat oven to 200C / 400F (gas mark 6). Place in a baking tray for 25-30 minutes. Turn once during cooking.
- Pulled Pork: ensure the product is heated throughout before consuming
For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document -
allergens will be in bold
Delivered directly from The Cumbrian Sausage Ltd: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery to UK Mainland, including Highlands & Islands and Northern Ireland