HP Envy 7640e All in One Printer
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.
This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing .
Affordable quality - get high-quality prints again and again with this all-in-one design that's built to be reliable and print more pages for less with its superb quality Original HP high-yield ink cartridges.
Fast and easy - simply snap and print lab-quality photos from a variety of smartphones and tablets. With easy setup you can also manage printing tasks and scan from your mobile device with the free, HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app.
Projects will always look good - you can print borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-quality documents, plus the built-in photo tray lets you print 10cm x 15cm and 13cm x 18cm photos in brilliant colour without changing paper. You can also print remotely without worrying as the auto-deploying output tray keeps your pages from landing on the floor.
Make it easy - print photo projects, or scan and copy documents, using the touchscreen display with colour graphics. Easily print at up to 14 pages per minute (ppm) for black-and-white and 9ppm for colour. Print in any room you choose without causing disruptions using the optional quiet mode, and you can save paper and conserve resources by consuming up to 50% less paper with automatic, two-sided printing.
Everyday Collection – part of our range of great quality products to upgrade your home. Whether you’re having a spring clean, updating appliances or moving house, our wide assortment means you can find what you need when you need it.
What's in the box?
- 1 x HP ENVY 7640 e-All-in-One Printer
- 1 x HP 62 Black Ink Cartridge
- 1 x HP 62 Tri-colour Ink Cartridge
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x Setup instructions
- 1 x Power cord
- 1 x Phone cord
- 1 x Recycle envelope
- Print speed: up to 14 ppm ISO black (A4); up to 9 ppm ISO colour (A4)
- Print resolution: up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer) black; Up to 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi colour (when printing from a computer with 1200 input dpi on selected HP photo papers and print in maximum dpi)
- Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print area: print margins: 3 mm (all sides); maximum print area: 209.9mm x 349.6mm
- Print capabilities: borderless printing: yes (up to 216mm x 297mm)
- Mobile printing capability: features Wi-Fi Direct and local Wi-Fi connectivity to enable mobile printing via HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint as well as other solutions. Supports printing from most smartphones and tablets using these operating systems: Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows 8, and Windows RT.
- Processor speed: 525MHz
- Display: 8.89cm capacitive touchscreen with colour graphics
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX, 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Memory: 128 MB DDR3
- Copier settings: number of copies; 2-sided; Draft; Black; Colour; Quality; Resize; Lighter/Darker; Paper size; Paper Type; Margin Shift; Enhancements; Set as New Defaults; Maximum number of copies: up to 50; Copy resolution black: 300 x 300 dpi; Copy resolution, color text and graphics: 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy speed: up to 11cpm black ISO (A4), Up to 5cpm colour ISO (A4)
- Scanner specifications: scanner type: Flatbed; Scan technology: CIS; Scan input modes: Front panel or HP Solution Center desktop scanning to computer, SD card or email; Twain version: Version 1.9; Scan size maximum (flatbed, ADF): 216mm x 297mm; Optical scan resolution: 1200 dpi
- Scanned file format: PDF, BMP, JPG, GIF, TIF, PNG
- Scan speed: 15 seconds per scan (A4)
- Resolution (black photo greyscale): 196 x 208 dpi (8-bit greyscale)
- Digital sending: Standard: Scan to email (via printer control app); Scan to file (from software); Scan to email
- Media types: paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
- Media sizes: supported A4; A5; B5; DL; C6; A6; Custom: 97.79mm x 215mm to 127mm x 355mm
- Media handling: input capacity: up to 125 sheets; up to 40 cards; 15 sheets photo paper; up to 5 envelopes
- Output capacity: up to 25 sheets; up to up to 25 cards; up to 5 envelopes; up to 25 sheets photo paper
- Duplex printing: automatic
- Compatible operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista; Mac OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks
- Minimum system requirements: Windows: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Mac: OS X v10.7 Lion OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, 1 GB available hard disk space, Internet, USB
- Software included: HP Printer Software, HP Update, Shop for Supplies Online, HP Photo Creations
- Printer (w x d x h): minimum: 45.4cm x 41cm x 19.3cm (17.9" x 16.1" x 7.6")
- Weight: 7.7kg
This printer is compatible with the HP Instant Ink replacement service
All measurements are approximate