Emu Elements Shaw Lo Waterproof Sheepskin Boots
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.
This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing .
Dry and toasty toes - waterproof technology runs throughout the boots, from the engineered waterproof suede outer and membrane, to the fully sealed seams and waterproof binding on the sole. Even if you get caught in a shower or find yourself dodging puddles, these boots will keep your feet warm and dry.
A great choice of shades - these boots come in four stunning colours, including classic neutrals Black with a black sheepskin trim and Oak with a cream sheepskin trim, plus two shades only available at QVC: a stylish Indigo, and a chic Charcoal.
Year-round comfort - the premium Australian sheepskin used to line this boot breathes naturally, keeping your feet warm in the winter and cool in summer, while naturally wicking away moisture to prevent odours.
- Super comfortable, removable memory foam insoles
- Emu logo under the top trim, on rear of the heel and sole
- Outer: waterproof suede; inner: textile, Australian sheepskin; sole: manmade, Eva midsole
- Circumference at opening: 36cm (14")
- Boot height: 18cm (7")
- Heel height (built in): 2cm (0.8")
- Black - with a black sheepskin trim
- Oak - with a natural sheepskin trim
- Indigo - with a natural sheepskin trim. Only available at QVC
- Charcoal - with a charcoal sheepskin trim. Only available at QVC
Behind the brand
EMU was founded in 1994 in Geelong, Australia - the heart of the finest quality sheepskin and merino wool district in the world. EMU's signature boots were originally designed by surfers to combat cold feet after winter surfing, but quickly caught on as a stylish footwear range the world over and are now a wardrobe staple amongst fashionistas.
All measurements are approximate