This set of 12 Fresher for Longer discs and two holders from Ecoegg is designed to help your fruit and vegetables stay fresher for longer, by absorbing gas which can cause your produce to go off. Pop them in your fridge, fruit bowl, lunch box, and cool box, and help your healthy food keep fresh!
Stop the cycle
- as your fruit and veg starts to go off, ethylene gas is released. However this same gas is the very reason the produce goes off, so it's a vicious cycle. The discs absorb the gas and therefore slow down the decaying process, keeping your food going for that bit longer.
The gift of time
- by helping to extend the life of your fruit and vegetables, you get a bigger window to eat it all up. This is perfect if you're trying to eat healthier, save money, or cut down on waste.
Hold your discs up
- currently only available at QVC, the holders included can be used in four different ways: free-standing using the suction cup at the base, hung on the internal fridge wall using the suction cup at the back, hung over a side of a crisper drawer, or hung from a wire.
Three months of freshness
- each disc will last for up to three months, meaning this pack of 12 could keep you going for up to three years. The discs are also water-resistant.
What's in the box?
- Disc (diameter x width): 90mm x 0.6mm
- 12 x Fresher for Longer discs
- 2 x disc holders (l x w): 12cm x 9cm (4.7" x 3.5")
- 2 x hooks (l x w): 6cm x 1cm (2.4" x 0.4")
- 2 x suction cups (diameter) 3cm (1.2")
- 1 x instruction leaflet
All measurements are approximate