This six-piece make-up collection from Doll 10 features the popular HydraGel Foundation and Concealer, which provide full coverage with a weightless feel, the HydraGel Cream Balm which adds a natural-looking flush to your cheeks, plus the HydraGel Lipstick, H2Glo Highlighter and No 3 double-ended brush. Reveal your most beautiful self with this fabulous collection that works to enhance your natural beauty.
- with an ultra-lightweight gel formulation, each HydraGel product in this collection is designed to impart intense hydration without saturating your skin. From creamy liquids to soft balms, you'll love how the range enhances your natural complexion.
Glow from within
- the cream formula of the H2Glo Highlighter easily glides onto your skin and blends beautifully to help give a glowing, dewy quality. The golden Champagne shade also brings a premium, on-trend feel to your finished look.
How to use:
- 1 x HydraGel Foundation (60ml) - in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, or Deep; helps to smooth the appearance of your skin upon application for a more flawless, age-defying look
- 1 x HydraGel Concealer (12ml) - designed to conceal the appearance of imperfections, redness, and blemishes, plus add reflection to dark circles under your eyes
- 1 x HydraGel Cheek Balm (4g) in Stop I'm Blushing (plummy rose) - provides the ease of a powder blush with the fresh, natural look of a cream. Formulated with shea butter, avocado butter, jojoba seed oil and lavender extract
- 1 x H2Glo Highlighter (4.5g) in Champagne - add a dose to your cheeks, brows, décolleté, or wherever impulse strikes, for a healthy hint of golden highlight
- 1 x HydraGel Lipstick (3.3g) in StarStruck (plummy rose) - provides bold, one-stroke colour in a moisturising, satin finish
- 1 x No 3 double-ended brush - designed to provide maximum control while applying and blending cream or liquid foundation and concealer, to help you achieve flawless-looking skin
- Apply to your face using the larger end of the No 3 brush, buffing into your skin for a flawless finish
- Using the smaller end of the No 3 brush, apply a small amount to the desired area and blend well
HydraGel Cheek Balm:
- Press onto the apples of your cheeks with your fingertips or a brush, blending out towards your hairline
- Very lightly, dab a clean finger or sponge into the H2Glo; do not press into the compact
- Gently pat onto the desired area
- Apply to your top and bottom lips
- Reapply as desired