Decleor 5 Piece Anti-Ageing Face & Body Collection - 202325
A Mixed Bag
I bought this kit when it was the TSV. Principally for the handcream, and being interested to try the other products.
1) Five stars and beyond for the Aroma Confort Handcream - has serum-like results. Definitely more than "just" a hand cream. Fabulous!
2) Five stars for Aromessence Iris. It smells delightful, and you wake up with gorgeous silky skin.
3) Four stars for the Bain Relaxant Relaxing Shower and Bath Gel. I am not overwhelmed by the fragrance, but boy, does it deliver on the relaxing promise! If you use it in the bath, be prepared to drift off to sleep...
4) Four stars for the Experience De L'Age Triple Action Rich Cream. Effective, but again not totally sold on the fragrance, and perhaps because I don't need serious anti-aging yet, I am able to get the same results from other creams.
5) Two stars for the Aroma Cleanse Hydra Radiance Smoothing Cleansing Mousse. For me this leaves my skin dry and tight. Yes, my skin is smooth, but I end up having to use so much more moisturiser to compensate for the dryness of my skin. It is incredibly economical. A dot the size of a pea will do your whole face. I've come to the conclusion that a foaming cleanser does not suit my face (give me Liz Earle or Elemis Pro-Radiance cream cleansers, or a gel or balm). It's way too late to return (and I wouldn't anyway want to return other products). If I'd bought this product on it's own, it would have gone straight back. As it is - it's a FANTASTIC shaving medium. Or maybe a good choice for the man in your life for his shaving regime.
May 26, 2013
I like some Decleor but not all.
I'll start with the Iris oil and Experience de l'age. I have used these before and found them okay but I do really enjoy Hydra floral and neroli much more.
Shower gel was no big deal and the hand cream was a little clammy. It did leave hands in decent condition but not a pleasant feeling on and immediately after use.
On to the cleanser. It did its job okay but left my skin so dry I felt I needed a moisturiser straight away. This to me defeated the idea of using a cleanser. Not as happy and content using this collection as when I just use Arromessence neroli and Hyrda floral moisturiser. If each and every piece is suitable then this is an excellent price for the whole collection bit it didn't work for me.
May 15, 2013
Another amazing collection from Decleor. I love every product. Iris is heavenly, so is the cream and the hand cream, the cleanser is amazing so refreshing and in such a big size. I can't fault this at all. shower gel lovely too.
May 05, 2013
This is a really nice kit from decleor. I bought it when it was a tsv and I wasn't disappointed. It was the first time I'd used some of these products. The cleanser is nice and you need so little it will last forever. I use it as my morning cleanse however I do have to apply toner and moisturiser straightaway as it makes my dry skin a little tight otherwise. The hand cream is divine and I will definitely repurchase it when I'm finished. I really loved the shower gel but I use it in a nice hot bath at the end of busy days as its so relaxing and my skin actually feels really hydrated after using it, not stripped like most bath foams. The iris oil and moisturiser are really nice too but as I'm only 29 I don't think I need to use these yet as I don't have any signs of ageing but when I do I'm sure I will invest in these products. For now though I will stick to neroli and hydra floral. Would definitely recommend this kit.
May 05, 2013