The Cuisinart Breadmaker takes the hard work out of making delicious, homemade breads, cakes, and jams; giving you complete control over your ingredients. From a sweet malt to a crusty French bread, this easy-to-use appliance is perfect for treating your household to freshly made treats or catering to those with allergies.
Choose your loaf
- with a selection of 12 carefully designed programmes and 7 different bread cycles, a choice of small or large loaf sizes, and light, medium, or dark browning levels - you can enjoy a perfect cooking creation without the chaos!
Ready, set, go
- this multi-tasking appliance has a range of settings for different tasks. Choose from settings to make dough, cake, dessert, jam, and lastly the homemade setting for complete control allowing you to programme your own sequence of kneading, rising and baking.
- you can make your favourite treats knowing exactly which ingredient used; making it perfect for intolerance or allergies. Plus, there's a handy built-in dispenser to add ingredients such as nuts, seeds, chocolate, or dried fruit as much or as little as you want and at the perfect time in the cycle.
What's in the box?
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Features a 13 hour delay timer
- Convection breadmaker which circulates air to give the perfect texture
- Cord length: 91cm (35.8")
- Breadmaker: 32cm x 38cm x 25cm (12.6" x 15" x 9.8")
- Weight: 8.5kg
- 1 x Cuisinart Breadmaker
- 1 x measuring cup
- 1 x measuring spoon
All measurements are approximate