BundleBerry by Amanda Holden Set of 2 Retro Storage Jar & Utensil Holder
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.
This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing .
Amanda says... " These remind me of my Godmother's kitchen, she lived two doors down from us! These kinds of patterns were huge in the 70s and work just as well in any kitchen today. There has been a resurgence in retro ceramics and I wanted to create something unique to complement this trend."
- Perfect for storing cereal, flour, tea and all your tools and gadgets in the kitchen
- White utensil holder with yellow, red and blue flowers
- Red storage jar with mustard and white leaves
- Hand wash only
- Not suitable for microwave or dishwasher
- Jar (h x w): 17.5cm x 11cm (6.9" x 4.3"); Utensil Holder (h x w):17cm x 11cm (6.7" x 4.3")
- Weight (both): 1.6kg
All measurements are approximate
Named after the actress' nicknames for her children, BundleBerry by Amanda Holden was sparked by a love of colour and texture in nature and travel. The range offers bright, modern designs for your everyday home, with each piece hiding a secret motif of a meaningful family symbol: the ladybird. The story won't be shared just yet, as Amanda admits: "I'm frightened the magic will disappear!"