Breast Cancer Care Celebrity Charm 21cm Bracelet
Look good, do good - At least 60% of the sale price of Breast Cancer Care items will be paid to Breast Cancer Care (Registered charity in England and Wales 1017658, and Scotland SCO38104) via Breast Cancer Care Trading Limited (CRN 2681072). The total amount which is estimated to be raised during this year’s campaign is £300,000.
Designed by five very famous faces - Simon Wilson, Julien Macdonald, Lisa Snowdon, Michelle Mone and Sharon Osbourne have each designed their own charm to reflect their unique persona:
- Simon Wilson - "I chose my charm because a crown is personally symbolic and takes me back to when I first started to make jewellery. I hope all the funds raised through sales will help thousands of women and men across the UK."
- Julien Macdonald - "I chose the star shape with a signature diamante crystal as to me it represents a little bit of joy and sparkle which is always uplifting."
- Lisa Snowdon - "A gorgeous bright pink charm with a double row of light rose crystals in the traditional BCC ribbon design, that will definitely stand out on your charm bracelet and add fun and sparkle to your wrist.”
- Sharon Osbourne - "I know how important it is to raise awareness of this brutal disease, having been affected like so many of us. It was an honour to create this special charm to mark Breast Cancer Awareness Month."
- Michelle Mone - "This gorgeous charm bracelet is the perfect way to let others know of a cause near and dear to our hearts."
- Rhodium-plated brass
- Lobster clasp fastening
- Length: 21.6cm (8.5") plus 4cm (1.5") extender chain
All measurements are approximate