Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl with Hydrotherm Technology
Curl control - select the direction of your curl simply by sliding the button to the right or the left; or alternatively for a more natural look you can choose a setting to rotate the direction after every curl.
Three is the magic number - choose between three different heat settings depending on your hair type.
- Setting I (190°C) - for delicate, fine or coloured hair
- Setting II (210°C) - for normal textured hair
- Setting III (230°C) - for thick or wavy hair
- Setting 1 (8 seconds = 3 beeps) - for loose, natural curls
- Setting 2 (10 seconds = 4 beeps) - for soft, bouncy curls
- Setting 3 (12 seconds = 5 beeps) - for tight, defined curls
Safety first - sleep mode will activate after 20 minutes if the curler has not been used, dropping the temperature to 150C. If it is left for 60 minutes the styler will automatically shut off; great news for the forgetful!
Limited availability - this professional quality hair tool is only available to buy from QVC or direct from BaByliss PRO. You won't see a deal like this on the high street. It will be available from selected salon wholesalers and salons following our offer.
What's in the box?
- Curl styler in metallic silver design
- Cleaning tool
- Additional water compartment
- Instruction manual
- 20 minute sleep mode function
- Auto shut off
- Salon length swivel cord
- Mains operated - 3 pin plug
- Cord length: 2.7m (8ft 10")
- PRO Perfect Curl styler (l x w x d): 27.5cm x 7.7cm x 10cm (10.8" x 3" x 3.9")
How to use:
- Before you get started, ensure your hair is clean, dry and combed through
- If you're using the conditioning Hydrotherm steam setting, fill up the water compartment using distilled water
- Switch the styler on and select the settings for your hair type and curl desired
- Wait for the curler to heat up fully before switching on the conditioning setting (the red on indicator light will stop flashing to signify it has reached the right temperature). The conditioning setting can be switched to the off position if you prefer not to use it.
- Separate a section of hair no bigger than 3cm and comb through. When working with naturally curly or longer length hair, use even smaller sections for best results.
- The appliance should be positioned into the hair with the curl chamber facing the head
- Take care that the hair section is straight and placed neatly through the centre of the styler
- Once the section is in place, let the hair go and close the handle to allow the hair to be automatically taken into the curl chamber.
- Hold the styler stationary, with the handles together until the automatic beeps stop. Once the selected time is up, four quick beeps will indicate you can remove the hair (unless you've popped it on the Audio Off setting of course)
- Always release the handles fully, and then gently pull the styler away from the head to free the hair and reveal the beautiful, free-flowing curl.
- To set the curl, do not comb or brush hair until it cools
- Repeat until you have that 'just left the salon' look
Behind the brand
BaByliss PRO products are made by professionals for professionals and are sold via wholesalers and to the consumer via professional salons. Thanks to the latest technology and over 50 years of experience, the brand is known for its performance and superior quality.
All measurements are approximate