Babyliss Diamond Radiance Heated Smoothing & Straightening Brush
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.
This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing .
Straighten as you brush - this innovative brush allows you to straighten your hair as you brush it, meaning you can achieve your perfect look in moments. Plus, as it's ready to use in only 40 seconds, this multi-tasking heated brush won't leave you running late!
Feels gentle, works hard - designed with innovative flexible taming bristles and diamond-infused ceramic fins, the Diamond Radiance brush offers the optimum level of grip, tension and control to straighten and brush your hair, without leaving you feeling uncomfortable.
Three settings for a bespoke finish - with different heat settings for hair types ranging from delicate to thick and coarse; this brush allows you to alter your straightening routine to suit your exact needs. Plus, with an LED light that notifies you of when the brush has reached your desired temperature, there's never a worry of how hot or cool the brush is, so you can straighten and style your hair with ease.
- Three heat settings: 180C, 190C, 200C
- Auto shut-off
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 45W
- Salon swivel cord: 3m (9.8ft)
- Diamond Radiance brush (h x l x d): 4.5cm x 25.8cm x 7.7cm (1.8" x 10.2" x 3")
What's in the box?
- 1 x Diamond Radiance Heated Smoothing Brush
- 1 x heat mat
- 1 x heat glove
- 1 x storage pouch
0 = OFF
I = 180C (Yellow)
II = 190C (Orange)
III = 200C (Red)
How to use:
- Ensure hair is fully dried before using
- Use a brush to remove any tangles form your hair and create your partingTo turn the appliance on, press the on/off button and the LED display will light up
- Slide the switch to select your required heat setting
- The LED display will illuminate and blink until the selected temperature has been reached. Once the temperature has been reached the LED will remain solid in colour
- Place the hot brush underneath a section of your hair that's close to the roots, and gently glide the brush down the hair
- Use your free hand to pull the hair section taut against the plate until the bristles penetrate your hair. To avoid any heat contact, the hand sliding down the hair section must not be too close to the brush. For additional protection the heat protection glove can be worn on the hand holding the hair section
- As you reach the ends of your hair, release your grip of your chosen hair section and turn the brush underneath to create shape and dimension
- To finish, place the heated brush on top of your chosen hair section and use your free hand to pull it upwards and hold your hair taut, while taking care to avoid pressing the heated plate against your scalp
- Repeat as necessary until your hair is smooth and straightened all over
Please note: turning on the appliance will automatically activate the ionic technology, and the release of the ions from the ports produces a slight buzzing noise
All measurements are approximate
Babyliss is one of the leading manufacturers of electrical personal care appliances, using styling professionals' expertise to create high-performance products designed to help you achieve a salon finish at home.