Audio Technica AT-LP60 Turntable with Active Speakers
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.
This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing .
Vinyl destination - the AT-LP60 fully-automatic belt-drive stereo turntable boasts all of the high-quality features necessary to enjoy your classic vinyl. With 33 and 45rpm speeds, a built-in pre-amp and external active speakers, you can soak up each beat and experience your favourite tunes the way they are supposed to be heard.
It's playback time - featuring an anti-resonance die-cast aluminium platter, the AT-LP60 automatic belt-drive stereo turntable is built for high-quality playback. Fitted with an integral Audio-Technica Dual Magnet phono cartridge and a removable hinged dust cover, the AT-LP60 helps care for your records and ensures they're kept in pristine condition, so you fully unwind as the music fills your ears.
Feel it through your speakers -thanks to the inbuilt switchable phono pre-amp, you can plug your LP-60 directly into your home stereo systems, powered speakers and even audio components without their own dedicated turntable input, as well as the high-quality active speakers supplied.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Audio Technica AT-LP60 Turntable
- 2 x Active Speakers
- 1 x 45 RPM adapter
- 1 x removable hinged dust cover
- 2 x output adapter cables
- Optical drive: vinyl
- Two speeds: 33-1/3RPM and 45RPM
- Die-cast aluminium platter
- Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables to connect to audio systems and powered speakers
- Audio Technica AT-LP60 Turntable (h x w x d): 9.75cm x 36cm x 35.6cm (3.8" x 14.2" x 14")
- Speakers (h x w x d): 14.8cm x 6.5cm x 8.8cm (5.8" x 2.6" x 3.5")
All measurements are approximate