Apple TV with 2 Siri Remote Controls
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.
This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing .
Ask Siri - with the Siri Remote, you tell your TV exactly what you want to watch. Ask Siri to give you a few options, like 'show me popular TV programmes', Siri automatically searches across popular services like iTunes, Netflix and more, so you don't have to dig through each app individually. Ask to hear an album that just dropped, and Siri starts playing it from Apple Music. You can even ask Siri to find or launch a specific app. The Siri Remote lets you focus on the entertainment.
- Features a remote app to convert your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch into a remote control
- Memory: 32GB or 64GB storage
- Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) and Bluetooth support for Apple Wireless Keyboard (requires Apple TV software version 5.2 or later)
- Processor: A8 chip with 64-bit architecture
- Software included: iTunes Store, App Store, Apple Music, Music and Photos
- Apple TV (l x w x d): 2.3cm x 9.8cm x 9.8cm (0.9 x 3.85" x 3.85")
What's in the box?
- 1 x Apple TV internet media receiver
- 2 x Siri Apple remote
- 1 x lightning to USB cable
- 1 xpPower lead
- 1 x documentation leaflet
- Wi-Fi (802.11a, b, g or n) wireless network (wireless video streaming requires 802.11a, g or n) or 10/100BASE-T Ethernet network
- iTunes Store account for renting films and buying TV programmes
- Netflix account for streaming Netflix content
- For streaming media from a Mac or PC: iTunes 10.6 or later; iTunes Store account for Home Sharing
- MLB.TV subscription required to watch live and archived games
- Requires HDMI cable (sold separately)
- Optical audio
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet
- Built-in IR receiver
- Micro-USB (for service and support)
All measurements are approximate