Alpha-H 3 Piece Liquid Gold Complexion Renewal Collection
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.
This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing .
A brand new discovery - launching with QVC, Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream has been formulated to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and add a subtle radiance to your delicate eye area.
The Superhero - because it exfoliates so effectively, Alpha-H's most well-known product Liquid Gold also works to supercharge the benefits of any other skincare products you’re using, clearing a path for them to penetrate more readily.
Skincare on demand - select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this collection twice more every 60 days, at today's fantastic price.
- 1 x NEW Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream (15ml; full size) - a gentle yet effective eye cream, enriched with four advanced anti-ageing peptides, white diamond powder and Lime Pearl, a new alpha hydroxy acid sourced from the Australian rainforest
- 1 x Liquid Gold (200ml; supersize) - renowned as an 'overnight facial', this gentle exfoliating treatment targets tired and dull complexions, and works to refine the appearance of enlarged pores and skin texture. Infused with 5% glycolic acid, liquorice extract and silk proteins
- 1 x Balancing Cleanser (200ml; full size) - formulated to help effectively remove even waterproof eye make-up, plus balance the pH of your skin and leave your complexion feeling soft, supple and comfortable. Enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E
Every morning and evening:
- Step 1: Apply Balancing Cleanser onto the face, neck and décolletage, adding a few drops of water to create a creamy emulsion
- Continue to massage gently then rinse off with lots of warm water or a warm, damp face cloth Double cleanse in the evening as required if you’re wearing stubborn, colourfast makeup
- Step 2: Apply Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream to clean, dry skin using the applicator wand to glide a small amount of cream around the orbital bone
- Gently press around the periocular area using your ring fingers. A gentle patting motion will stimulate micro-circulation to help improve the appearance of puffiness
- Step 3: Apply your preferred serum and day/night cream
- Step 1: Apply Balancing Cleanser as normal
- Step 2: Apply Liquid Gold using a cotton pad to the face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye and lip areas. A slight tingling sensation may be experienced
- For maximum benefit leave on overnight and do not follow with a night cream, but allow Liquid Gold to work 'uninterrupted' while you sleep
- Step 3: Apply Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream as before