The innovative Saturn Steam Pressurised Iron from Morphy Richards features a built-in pump, like you'd find in a steam generator, that instantly and continually releases steam for an impressive ironing experience. Iron out creases effectively and easily with this top-of-the-range machine.
Powerful pressurised steam
- the built-in pump produces a powerful one bar of pressure, creating a constant flow of steam whenever you need it. The pump works alongside the Aeroglide soleplate to evenly distribute steam across the entire soleplate via 485 steam holes. This creates a cushioned effect for an effortless glide and a flawless finish.
Aeroglide soleplate technology
- designed for quicker and easier ironing results, the soleplate shape has been carefully considered to make it as easy as possible to iron out those creases in difficult to reach areas. Most other irons concentrate the steam output through smaller sections, but thanks to all active 485 holes in the Aeroglide Soleplate, the steam doesn't need to be as powerful as it is distributed in a smarter, more effective way and covers a wider surface area.
Precision Temperature and Auto Steam Control
- accurately regulates the temperature and steam levels to ensure that it is exactly as you have set it to and won't fluctuate during use. The steam can be set to be constantly on so you don't have to hold down any buttons, plus it heats up quickly thanks to the 2400W power.
Stubborn crease removal
- this iron is perfect for motoring through your ironing pile. The pump pushes steam deep into the fabric and makes light work of sorting even those stubborn creases. Plus, you can even iron multiple layers at once, saving you both time and effort!
A crease light for professional results
- no crease is safe from the Saturn Steam, as the integrated light highlights creases you might have missed - perfect for darker garments or nooks and crannies in places like pockets and pleats.
Dual lime scale protection, self-clean and anti-scale
- lime scale effects everyone, especially those who in live in hard water areas, and can reduce the speed and performance of an iron by clogging the internal parts, blocking the steam output. Saturn Steam has a built-in anti-scale cartridge, which reduces lime scale build-up and helps to prolong the lifespan of the product, plus a self-clean function, which removes lime scale built up in the steam chamber.
- Auto shut off
- Variable steam
- Voltage: 240V
- Wattage: 2400W
- Water tank capacity: 350ml
- Heat up time: 1 minute
- Cord length: 2.5m (8'2")
- Iron (l x w x d): 30cm x 11.9cm x 14.2cm (11.8" x 4.7" x 5.6")
- Weight: 1.5kg
All measurements are approximate