The Copper Chef is a versatile 9.5" square pan with extra deep sides and a special non-stick coating, and comes with a glass lid, a frying basket and a steam and roast rack, making it great for cooking in so many ways. Whether you're whipping up stews or casseroles; steaming, deep frying, or even baking - this durable and premium piece of cookware will be your favourite kitchen companion.
- the pan has an aluminium core with a stainless steel induction plate, designed for rapid and widespread heat distribution so you can sear meats and fresh fish quickly and effortlessly. With the special non-stick Cerami-Tech coating, there's even no need to add oil or fat, so you can make convenient, healthier meals the entire family can enjoy, plus cleaning it is a breeze!
Six pans in one!
- Copper Chef is your go-to family pan that does the job of a roasting pan, a rice cooker, a steamer, a stock pot, a wok and a baking dish that can go straight from the hob to the oven. The versatile deep-fry basket is also great for using as a pasta cooker and strainer, and the tempered glass lid helps retain heat and moisture for faster, cleaner cooking.
More than enough room
- the square-shaped design and extra deep sides allow you to fit more food into the pan than a traditional round pan. With a 9.5” diameter and a capacity of over four litres, you can make enough food for the whole family in one go.
What's in the box?
- Sturdy, riveted handle - great for transporting from hob to oven to table
- Cerami-Tech coating is 100% chemical, PTFE and PFOA free
- Suitable for use on all hobs including induction
- Oven safe up to 450C (850F)
- Dishwasher safe
- Copper Chef pan (l x w x d): 54cm x 29.5cm x 17.5cm (21.3" x 11.6" x 6.9")
- Copper Chef deep dish square pan with glass lid
- Frying basket
- Steam and roast rack
- Copper Chef recipe book by Eric Theiss - includes over 25 delicious recipes all created especially for the Copper Chef pan
All measurements are approximate