Le Creuset's versatile and iconic Cast Iron Chef's Pan can be used for an array of cooking methods, is great for keeping heat in your food once you're finished, and keeps food cool if stored in the fridge. Whether you're cooking up stews or casseroles; sauteing, roasting, or even baking - this durable and premium piece of cookware will be with you for the long haul.
- as expected from the reputable brand, we have a fantastic selection of colour options on offer. From their classic Volcanic, to vibrant Marseille Blue and rich Cerise, your stylish kitchen look will be complete with this pan as your table's centrepiece. Plus, we love the subtle ombre-style lid, adding to the rustic feel of this on-trend cookware.
Cast your eyes on this
- hand-crafted in France, this cast iron pot offers superior heat distribution and retention for superb cooking results, while being surprisingly lightweight considering its heavyweight merits. It's also suitable for use on any heat source, including induction and in the oven, and the lid has an oven-proof stainless steel knob.
Impressive inside and out
- the pot boasts fantastic interiors, with easy-clean and durable enamel resisting staining and dulling. Plus, thanks to the light sand-colour, you get a clear view of your pot so you can monitor where food is stuck or burnt. The exterior enamel is equally built to last, with a fantastic chipping and cracking-resistant structure.
- Le Creuset is proud of the workmanship in its products and guarantees its enamelled cast iron cookware for the lifetime of the owner, from the date of purchase. For more details please see the attached guarantee.
- Suitable for ceramic, gas, electric and induction hobs, and for use in the oven
- Dishwasher safe
- Diameter: 27cm (10.6")
- Weight: 4.16kg
- Marseille Blue
Delivered directly from Le Creuset: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery. Delivered to UK mainland only
All measurements are approximate