Plants2Gardens 10 x Begonia Corms w/ 2 Decorative Planters & Bulb Fibre Compost
You're all set - this kit gives you everything you need - you don't have to be green-fingered! Simply fill the urns with the bulb fibre and plant five begonia corms in each. The bulb fibre contains all the key ingredients to get your begonias off to a great start.
Enjoy year after year - the lightweight planters are durable and can be used each year. Plus, corms can be easily lifted, dried and stored over the winter before replanting the following spring.
- Flowering period: June to October
- Aspect: full sun or part shade
- Soil type: moist, well-drained
- Mature size (h x w): 30cm x 20cm (11.8" x 7.9")
- 10 x mixed begonia corms - an assorted mix of colours with green foliage
- 2 x decorative urns (h x w) - 39cm x 36cm (15.4" x 14.2")
- 1 x bag of bulb fibre (20l)
- Plant out upon receipt in the urns provided
- Dead head to encourage flowering
- Feed with liquid plant food twice a month
Delivered directly from Plants2Gardens: please allow 7-10 working days for delivery to UK only (including Northern Ireland, highlands and islands, excluding Channel Islands)
All measurements are approximate