Richard Jackson has worked with a leading horticultural scientist to develop a new liquid version of his Flower Power plant food, which is easier to use and produces the same great results as the original granular version; plus it comes with a hose-end sprayer to make feeding your plants as hassle-free as possible. All you need to do is pour the liquid Flower Power into the sprayer bottle, attach to the hose and get gardening!
The professional touch
- quite simply, Flower Power is a better plant food because it's formulated from the feeds used by the professional growers. Flower Power has become the secret of success for gardeners around the world, helping beginners and experts alike to grow more flowers as well as bigger, and better crops of fruits and vegetables.
Full of the good stuff
- Flower Power is packed with all the essential nutrients for strong, healthy growth as well as extra high levels of potash for better flowering and fruiting. It's also enriched with seaweed extract to encourage natural growth, wetting agent to help the special nutrients reach every root, every time, and chelated trace elements for better nutrient uptake.
- 1 litre makes up to 200 litres of diluted concentrate
- Store in a cool, dry place
- 1 x Liquid Flower Power (1L)
- 1 x hose-end sprayer
How to use:
- From March to May, feed your plants once every two weeks
- From June to September, feed twice a week
- For top yields with greenhouse tomatoes, feed three times a week
- For young seedlings and plug plants, prior to potting on, use Flower Power at half the normal strength
Delivered directly from Richard Jackson: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK mainland only