De Jager 7 x Begonia Large Double Flowering & 7 x Pendula Begonias
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.
This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing .
- Attracts bees and butterflies
- Flowering period: July - October
- Aspect: sun or shade
- Mature size (h x w): 25cm x 20cm (9.8" x 7.9")
- 7 x double-flowering begonias - featuring dark pink, scarlet, orange, salmon, white and yellow petals in double layers
- 7 x Pendula Cascade begonias - offering an array of sunset hues, including dark red, pink, scarlet, orange, salmon, white and yellow
- You will receive an average of 3 - 5 flowers per corm
- March is the recommended planting time, starting indoors and moving outside in May
- Ideal for open fields, containers and pots
- These begonias must be planted with the hollow side up, with a cover of 1cm - 2cm of soil
- Keep the containers in a frost-free place with plenty of water
- They can be replanted outdoors in spring
All measurements are approximate