This five-piece skincare collection from The Ordinary features products formulated to keep your skin looking hydrated and radiant, including the complex Buffet with a mixture of amino acids and various forms of hyaluronic acid, Caffeine Solution to help plump up fine lines and reduce discolouration around your delicate eye area, and Natural Moisturising Factors to keep skin feeling and looking moisturised before applying make-up. Housed in sleek packaging and formulated by the brains behind NIOD and Fountain, this set from The Ordinary is anything but!
- For detailed information on how to apply this skincare set, please consult the attached regime guide
- 1 x Buffet (30ml) - formulated to help smooth visible signs of ageing, in a concoction of amino acids and 11 different varieties of hyaluronic acid
- 1 x Advanced Retinoid 2% (30ml) - a lightweight serum developed to help tackle signs of ageing such as crow’s feet pigmentation and skin texture. Contains two forms of retinoid. Ensure you use SPF the following day after application
- 1 x Lactic Acid 10% (30ml) - developed to exfoliate your skin and reduce visible signs of inflammation. Contains Tasmanian pepperberry. Ensure you use SPF and limit sun exposure for a week after application
- 1 x Caffeine Solution 5% (30ml) - created to target puffiness and dark shadows under your eyes. Infused with green tea extract
- 1 x Natural Moisturising Factors (30ml) - a non-greasy moisturiser developed to topically add hydration to your skin