This styling iron features a 32mm rotating heated barrel, four rows of precision-aligned bristles, two heat settings, a curved aluminium plate to style any thickness of hair, and a thermal shield to protect your skin from the heat. Helping you create everything from daily lift and shine, to high-end salon-inspired looks for parties and events, the InStyler Titanium will help you make every day a good hair day.
What's an 'As Is' product?
- 'As Is' products are products which we're offering you at a reduced price as they may be returns from other customers or come from discounted ranges. They may not be in their original manufactured condition, however they will have undergone thorough testing before we choose to re-sell them at an 'As Is' price.They may not be in their original packaging and on occasion we will repackage them ourselves. Although the product's original manufacturer warranty will no longer apply, an 'As Is' product will still be sold under our 30-day money back guarantee.
Style to the next level
- as opposed to the more usual press down and hold styling tool, the motion of the rotating heating barrel creates bouncy curls, movement and shine, while the aligned bristles polish and separate hair. The InStyler does much more than you'd normally expect; you can get lift and fullness right from the root or a sexy flick in seconds.
Colours for you
- in three bright shades, Pink, Purple and Red the Instyler Titanium comes in colours especially created for QVC UK.
Mix it up
- with the InStyler Titanium you can create everything from loose waves and defined curls, to perfectly straight hair.
What’s in the box?
- Rapid heat-up
- Heat-ready indicator
- Curved aluminium floating plate
- Two heat settings up to 195C/140C
- Two sets of aligned bristles (four rows of bristles in total)
- 30 minute auto-safety shut off
- 32mm (1.3") rotating barrel
- Swivel cord: 2.7m (9ft)
- 1 x InStyler Titanium Rotating Hairstyling Iron
- 1 x counter top heat mat
- 1 x user manual
- 1 x heat shield
- 1 x quick styling guide
- Always use the thermal shield - remember that the exposed rotating cylinder will be hot
- Don’t remove or attach the shield unless the InStyler is completely cool
All measurements are approximate